"Asylum seekers and third states’ citizens in the view of European Union law and european convention of human right".
Mr Jean-Marc Sauvé, Vice-President of the Council of State of France and President of ACA-Europe
First round table: "The difficulties encountered by the Supreme Administrative jurisdictions when applying the European rules on immigration and asylum"
- Mr Lars BAY LARSEN, Judge, Court of Justice of the Eu ropean Union
- Mme Marie GAUTIER-MELLERAY, Rapporteur, Home Affairs Department, Council of State of France
- Mr Ilias MAZOS, State Councillor, Council of State of Greece
- Mr Olivier BERGEAU, Policy officer « Immigration and integration », European Commission
Second round table: "The terms of processing individual decisions by the administrative jurisdictions in the case of alien law litigation"
- Mr Dirk VANHEULE, Dean of the Faculty of Law University of Antwerp, Professor of Law University of Antwerp, Advocate
- Mme Eliska CIHLAROVA, Judge, Supreme Administrative Court of the Czech republic
- Mr Francis DELAPORTE, Vice-President, Administrative Court of Luxembourg
- Mr Jacek CHLEBNY, Judge of the Supreme Administrative Court of Poland, President of the Regional Administrative Court in Warsaw
- Mr Christian VIGOUROUX, President of the home affairs department, Council of State of France
- Mr Jacques JAUMOTTE, Councillor of State, Council of State of Belgium