"Efficient, high-quality administrative justice".
- Mr Jean-Marc SAUVÉ, Vice-President of the Council of State of France and President of ACA-Europe
First round table: "Administering administrative justice: how to combine the independence of justice and the control of its efficiency?"
- Ms. Pascale FOMBEUR, member of the Council of State of France and president of the 1st chamber of the litigation division of the Council of State of France
- Mr Manuel CAMPOS, Judge, Supreme Court of Spain
- Ms Marion ECKERTZ-HÖFER, President of the Federal Administrative Court of Germany
- Mr Antonio Francisco de ALMEIDA CALHAU, President of the Supreme Administrative Court of Portugal and Mr. Alberto Augusto OLIVEIRA, vice-president
Second round table: "Efficiency and quality of justice – foundations, criteria and practices"
- Introduction by the moderator, Ms Rozen NOGUELLOU, university professor
- Contribution by Mr Clemens JABLONER, President of the Administrative Court of Austria
- Contribution by Mr Georges RAVARANI, President of the Administrative Court of Luxembourg
- Contribution by Mr Mats MELIN, President of the Supreme Administrative Court of Sweden